Surveys and Polls
Screen shots as Presentation backup and how to take them (Mac: Command+Shift+4 tehn select the area you want. PC: PrtScn copies the screen and then you can paste it into Word or a graphics program)
Spreadsheet fun - your marks gone wild! (Sample Excel Gradebook)
GoAnimate (free version is ok) - script to 3D animation
- for reluctant writers and others
- create a scene where you try to explain why RWLs are gooder than just reading lists
First Meta-Topic Question - answer in D2L discussion area.
Describe one or more 'metateachnition' experiences you have had (or will have in the next week!!). What do you end up noticing? What is important to you? What do you notice about other people? Does this help you understand yourself as a prospective teacher? Please do not use real names.
Jason, Gage, Brian Comments at https://todaysmeet.com/A16Jan282014
From the RWL:
- Does the Digital Literacy video support Nicholas Carr’s ‘Is Google Making Us Stupid’?
- Technology and sustainability
- videos about waste disposal, cell phone minerals and farming.
- Metaphors - how do they shape our thinking?
- from an educator’s point of view?