First Meta-Topic Question - answer in D2L discussion area. Due today!
Describe one or more 'metateachnition' experiences you have had (or will have in the next week!!). What do you end up noticing? What is important to you? What do you notice about other people? Does this help you understand yourself as a prospective teacher? Please do not use real names.
Zack D, Bryan T, Daniel S Comments
How to cite materials in your web space:
You are to have a separate section for text, audio, video, websites, etc on your references page. You are also to link to these (audio, video, images, websites, etc) within your content pages.
Cell phone minerals video
From the RWL:
- Does the Digital Literacy video support Nicholas Carr’s ‘Is Google Making Us Stupid’?
- Technology and sustainability
- videos about waste disposal, and farming.
- Metaphors - how do they shape our thinking?
e-waste disposal video
- from an educator’s point of view?